How effective is your business writing?
Well Said provides freelance copywriting and web content advice to small and large businesses and government departments.
Whether you’re a sole trader, small business, large corporate or a government department Well Said can help you communicate effectively with your customers in print or online.
Getting your message across
Well Said will ensure that you:
- target your messages appropriately
- use language that your customers understand
- present your message in a clear and easy-to-read format
- make your web content easy to find
Well Said is run by me, Karen Inglis. I’ve been consulting for over 20 years working principally, but not exclusively, in the financial services and government sectors. During that time I have also written and run a number of tailored business writing and ‘writing for the web’ courses. I am based in London.
In the public sector my major clients have included:
- Directgov and Business Link (now GOV.UK)
- HM Revenue & Customs
- The Money Advice Service, for whom I have recently written extensively for print and the web about the new pension freedoms that came into force in April 2015
In the private sector I have written extensively for the mortgage industry and a variety of smaller clients.
I’m also a successfully self-published children’s author.
To find out more about my work see my LinkedIn profile, or if you’d like a quote, or to chat about how I may be able to help you achieve your business objectives through better writing, drop me a line at kpinglis [at] wellsaid [dot] co [dot] uk.